Personal Contract Hire & Leasing
Personal Contract Hire agreements are becoming more and more popular, as a viable alternative to buying your next vehicle. Otherwise known as car leasing, PCH allows you to ‘rent’ a vehicle for a pre-agreed period of time. At the end of the contract, you simply hand the vehicle back. What’s more, you’ll have the opportunity to customise the contract to meet your needs. Not only can you select any vehicle you wish, but decide on a length of time the contract will run for and how many miles you’ll be allowed to travel annually. Of course, the price you pay for your PCH car will also be reflective on the model you choose. For instance, a smaller city car wouldn’t set you back as much as a larger saloon on top end sports vehicles.
PCH by car manufacturer
Click on a car manufacturer above to view the manufacturer's models & prices.
What are the benefits of Personal Contract Hire?
With a Personal Contract Hire agreement, you’ll arrange to lease the vehicle for a set period of time. As such, you’ll make regular payments until the contract comes to a close. There are many benefits to choosing a PCH agreement, such as:
- A typically low initial deposit – Sometimes just three times the first month’s payment
- You won’t have to worry about depreciation value or selling the vehicle in the future
- A maintenance-inclusive agreement will remove the uncertainty of maintenance costs Road tax will be included as part of the deal.
How does Personal Contract Hire work?
A Personal Contract Hire agreement is a superb opportunity to get your hands on a new vehicle, without having to pay over the odds. There are loads of brilliant deals on Autograph Contracts to choose from too. In simple terms, the agreement works as follows:
- Choose a model of your choice from Autograph Contracts. There are loads of superb manufacturers and models available, so take your time to find the right vehicle for you
- Consider the length of contract you wish to take on, as well as how many miles you’ll travel annually. Make sure to agree on enough miles for your lifestyle to avoid any charges at the end of the agreement.
- Get in touch with our team at Autograph Contracts to put the wheels into motion.
- You’ll need to pay a small initial deposit, followed by monthly payments for the duration of the agreement Included in the leasing deal will often be servicing and road tax.
- Once your final payment has been made, the contract will come to a close and you can start a brand new arrangement.
For free advice & to discuss leasing options available for you, please contact our team at Autograph Contracts on 01634 687070. We’ll be delighted to discuss your vehicle requirements in more detail and will do our best to ensure finding the perfect deals for your needs.