The brand new Volvo XC40 2018 Model
In recent years, the Swedish car manufacturer Volvo has been on a winning streak with their new stunning car designs & concepts. Here at Autograph, we’re big fans of recent Volvo models.
Enter the Volvo XC40
This is Volvo’s first premium compact SUV. It’s trendy, stylish and packed with Volvo’s latest technical innovations. There’s a lot to love about the newest member of Volvo’s lineup. The XC40 boasts a brand new contrasting split tone design that has a more modern touch compared to the larger & not so similar XC60 & X90 models. Despite its lower list price, the interior is what you would expect from a Volvo. Clean, classy & comfortable.
Volvo’s is legendary when it comes to reliability & safety. With the Volvo XC40, that legacy continues. Some of the key safety features included in the XC40 are Pilot Assist, ‘Run Off Road Protection’ and Volvo City Safety.
XC40 Key Specifications
- Two choices of engines, D4 Diesel or T5 Petrol.
- More engine choices will be available, including plug-in hybrid model available mid-2018.
- All Wheel Drive.
- 2 Litre, 4 cylinder engine for now.
- 8 Speed Geartronic Automatic.
Volvo XC40 Technology Features:
- Side Impact Protection System
- Electronic Stability Control
- Speed Limiter
- 12 Inch LCD Instrument Panel
- 9 Inch Touch Screen for in-car services
- Volvo telematics
- Wireless Mobile Phone Charging
Volvo XC40 Leasing with Autograph Contracts
If you want to get your hands on a Volvo XC40, orders are being taken right now with delivery due for early 2018. If you’re looking for a Volvo XC40 Lease then give us a call on 01634 687070 for a personal or business quote.
Keywords: Car News