Our digital quotation systems, can give you an instant car lease quotation, whether business contract hire or personal finance, from a range of car finance providers.
We can offer any type of car finance facility and we will endeavour to find the finance product that best suits your individual needs.
Supported by many of the UK’s leading car finance and leasing companies, we will endeavour to offer you the right product at a competitive price.
In addition to the varying funding options, we can also offer advice on Maintenance Contracts, Gap and RTI insurance cover, giving you full peace of mind, especially for those opting out of a company vehicle.
We believe that the best recommendation is from our customers and the high level of referred business we receive, is testament to this principle. Please see our client testimonials.
We are fully approved franchisees of two of the UK’s largest leasing companies (LEX Autolease Ltd and Arval UK Ltd). In addition to our contract hire funding facilities, we also offer an extensive range of Personal Contract Purchase, Lease Purchase, Hire Purchase and Finance Lease products.
We are a registered member of the BVRLA (British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association)
Treating customers fairly
At Autograph Contracts Limited we are committed to giving you excellent customer service and treating you fairly. We are fully committed to providing the highest standards of client service and advice and we never forget that you have a choice of supplier and are grateful that you've chosen us.
Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is one of the key principles set by the Financial Conduct Authority to ensure fair treatment of customers, by improving standards across the financial industry.
As a part of this, Autograph Contracts Limited follows the relevant aspects of the Financial Conduct Authority's six guiding principles on how to engage with our customers. These are known as the 'Treating Customers Fairly' principles and govern how we communicate with customers, the level of service we provide and the fairness of our products and procedures.
The six principles for treating customers fairly
Outcome 1: Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
Outcome 2: Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
Outcome 3: Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
Outcome 4: Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
Outcome 5: Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
Outcome 6: Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
Ways we meet these requirements in the day to day running of our business:
- We continually aim to understand the needs of our clients
- We ensure that the marketing of our products is appropriately targeted, clear, not misleading and highlights the risks/conditions as well as the key features/benefits of a product.
- We make certain our clients understand the risks associated with our services at the outset of an instruction.
- We keep our clients fully informed in a clear and fair manner that is unambiguous and not misleading.
- We ensure our services are delivered with clarity and transparency and do not contain hidden conditions or rely on complex technical definitions.
- Any advice provided will be appropriate and take into account the customer's individual needs and circumstances.
- We take our clients' privacy seriously and ensure that our staff are aware of and follow rules in relation to data protection to ensure that clients' details are kept secure and confidential.
- We take any complaint seriously and will deal with any complaints promptly and make improvements to our operations where required.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is the national independent regulator of financial services. The FCA legally require us to provide you with an 'Initial Disclosure Document'.
This Document has a number of purposes, one of which is to ensure you are provided with essential information about us as a company.
Excellent service and support
Can't fault the information, advice and support from the point of ordering of the vehicle up until delivery